Rainwater filter for installation in rainwater tanks made of polyethylene or concrete. Two step cleaning system. The first coarse filter mesh protects the second, finer mesh by removing larger leaves and particles.
Coarse dirt is led over the first filter sieve to the sewer. Finer dirt particles are sorted out by the second filter sieve.
Retro-fitting with 3P Backwashing Device PF + SF is possible. Inside the filter housing an opening is installed which can be
used. The 3P Zisternen Filter is ideally suited for use in combination with a 3P Overflow Siphon Duo and the 3P Calmed Inlet.
Connection capacity according to DIN 1986: for roof areas up to 213 m² at a rainfall intensity of 300l/(sxha)
All connections: DN 100
Height difference of 117 mm between rainwater inlet and wastewater outlet
Mesh size of filter cartridge: 0,7 x 1,7 mm
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering.
Low maintenance, depending on the contamination
How it works:
1. Rainwater is led onto the first filtration step
2. Coarse dirt particles are led away to the sewer
3. The pre-filtered rainwater, having passed the primary filter, reaches the second and finer filter, from here finer dirt passes to sewer, clean water to the tank
4. The cleaned rainwater is led through a calmed flow inlet into the rainwater tank
5. Due to the steep inclination of the fine filter and its smooth surface structure the dirt is quickly cleaned away into the sewer