Convenient: collapsible, lightweight, easy to relocate.
- Use immediately: almost no site preparation required.
- Lower transportation costs: one semi-truck can transport 24 tanks at a time reducing costs dramatically.
- Quick set-up: one Frac Tank can store 50,000 USG (1200 BBLs (US) or 190m3). In a day, using a manifold system, multiple tanks can be set-up to provide whatever volume of storage is required.
- Durable: more abrasion and chemically-resistant than other materials, cold-resistant to -50F or -46C.
- Less risk of freeze-up: due to its lower profile, only 5’ (1.5 m) high when fully filled, the HIPPO Frac Tank offers good heat retention and low wind resistance.
- Customizable: available in standard capacities of 50,000 USG (190 m) or custom capacities, as per customer specifications.
- Better for the environment: collapsible tank bladders ensure complete isolation from surface soil and water, significantly reduce truck traffic to and from the site and increase site safety.