Simple rainwater diverter for filling rain tanks.
The 3P Rain Collector’s coarse filter separates clean rainwater from the debris coming off the roof. It is suitable for collecting rainwater from
smaller roof areas (up to 50m²).
Fits all common down pipes from 68 mm to 100 mm diameter, and square down pipes 60 x 60 mm.
Features a large 32 mm clean water side outlet for connection to rainwater tank or water butt.
How it Works:
- Rain water flows into the filter
- Dirt is retained by the inner grid
- Purified water is discharged through the outlet Ø 32 mm
- Waste water will be routed to the channel
- The inner filter element simultaneously serves to fix the downpipe.